Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Think for yourself, question authority"

Why do you think the way you do? Why are you (non) religious? Why are you monogamous? If you are an agnostic/atheist/secular humanist etc... why? Were you just raised godless or was it an evolution of thought? Why?

One of the things that got me to where I am today was to examine every belief that I have held. I do not believe in a god because there is no proof, existence is better explained in man inventing god instead of god inventing man. Pain and horror are easier to explain in a godless world, shit happens; it has always happened and it will continue to happen. Good and bad things happen to both good an bad people.

As a skeptic and an atheist I feel the driving need to constantly question everything around me. Why is the most powerful word in the human language.

No comments:

Post a Comment